SealThane – 2 1/2 Gallon Kit
- 2 Part Urethane
- Enhancing Sealer
- High Gloss Wet Look Finish
- May be applied to damp surfaces
- Binds Joint Sand
- Chemical Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
- Available in 5 Gallon Kits as well!
- Hot Tire Marking Resistant
- 300-400 Square Feet of Coverage per Gallon (2 coats)
SealThane is a heavy-duty, 2 part color enhancing sealer for brick pavers and concrete surfaces. It provides ultimate protection and long-lasting gloss to resist foot traffic and vehicle traffic alike. Sealthane’s unique formula binds joint sand in-between the brick pavers inhibiting weed growth and ant mines from joint sand loss! SealThane also protects decorative vinyl flakes on concrete floors with its non-yellowing properties that retain the original look of the design. With such amazing qualities, you’ll never want to go without using this product again! Try it now by shopping at our online store today! SealThane may be applied to damp surfaces which allows for same day cleaning and sealing.
When the elements of nature threaten to destroy your pavers, call SealThane! Weather can be brutal and it takes a heavy-duty product like SealThane to make sure your pavers look new again, year after year. You’ll get ultimate protection with a 2 component deep color enhancing urethane coating that resists foot traffic and vehicular traffic alike. This unique formula is environmentally friendly too–Provides long lasting gloss to resist degradation of color and inhibits both weed growth AND ant mines by providing superior joint stabilization locking the sand into the joints.. To top it all off, you get non-yellowing properties, UV protection and mold and algae resistance.
- Available in 5 gallon kits as well!
- RECOMMENDED USES:
- For use on Concrete Surfaces including Brick Pavers, Driveways, Garage Floors, Walkways, Patios, Slate, Saltillo Tile and Clay Roof Tile. Also may be used as a non-yellowing, clear sealer to protect decorative vinyl flakes on concrete floors.
- SURFACE PREPARATION:
- Dirt, grease, grime and any foreign material must be removed before application of new coating. Treat surface for mildew. Oil and grease should be scrubbed with a solution of Oxyclean and water or alternate degreaser. Contact a Paver Sealer Store representative for detailed surface preparation specifications.
- APPLICATION INFORMATION:
- Combine Part A & Part B and mix thoroughly with gentle agitation for 2-3 minutes. Do not whip air into the material. SEALTHANE has a 2-3 hour pot life once Part A & Part B are combined, therefore, do not mix more than you can apply in that time frame. Apply with brush, roller, airless sprayer or garden sprayer. When spraying, use a tip designed for gloss coatings. Apply when surface and air temperatures are above 50 Deg. F. Do not apply if the threat of rain exists or if moisture or dew may condense on the surface prior to SEALTHANE curing. Cover and protect all vegetation and surrounding areas not being sealed. Do not over apply, soak the substrate or allow product to puddle. Two thin coats are recommended for best performance. A second coat may be applied when the first coat is dry to the touch. Do not apply additional coats 36 hours after the first coat was applied.
- Gloss is determined by the mix ratio you select. Less water will yield a higher gloss. Note, SEALTHANE must be reduced with water – DO NOT APPLY UNDILUTED. Select a mix ratio for the desired result.
- MIX RATIO:
- Mix Part A, Part B and water
- For Maximum Performance:
- 4 Parts A
- 1 Part B
- 2 ½ Parts Water
- Maximum Reduction Ratio:
- 4 Parts A
- 1 Part B
- 5 Parts Water
- Two coats are recommended – a flood coat and a a top coat.
- Flood coat is 5 parts water to 1 part sealer dilution
- Top coat is 2 1/2 water to 1 part sealer dilution
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|