Mahi Beauty Enhancing Sealer Water Based Concrete Paver & Travertine Sealer
Mahi EPS is an amazingly low VOC non-perilous polymer emulsion. Mahi EPS makes a wet look and renews the tones in most porous surfaces, for example, concrete paver and tiles, natural and artificial stone brick and wood. Mahi EPS has amazing water and compound obstruction shielding your decorative surfaces from cruel climate conditions.
Mahi Extreme Penetrating Sealer gives your pavers a brand new curb appeal. Our easy-to-use, single-component sealer gives pavers a crystal finish your customers will continuously call you about. Mildew inhibitor is built in to keep pavers clean especially in moist environments.
Mahi Beauty Enhancing Sealer Benefits:
- Single Component
- Superior Joint Stabilization
- One Day Process (No Downtime)
- High Solids Content (Up to 1000 sqft of coverage)
- Deeply Enhances Colors
- “Wet Look” Shine
- VOC Compliant in All 50 States
- User Friendly and Environmentally Safe
- Minimal Toxic Odor
- Inhibits Algae & Mold Growth
- No Need for Polymeric Sand
- Inhibits Weed Growth & Ant Mines
Mahi Beauty Enchanting Sealer is made of the most environmentally-friendly products available, and offers excellent weatherability, UV protection, and helps prevent algae and mold. All of our cleaning and sealing products and specialty coatings are VOC compliant in all 50 states, and exceeds all hardscape product manufacturers minimum standards guidelines.
Typically, the application rate will vary from 150 to 200 sq. ft. per gallon, although this rate will vary depending on the texture, absorption rate of the surface and the width of the paver joints.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
We recommend wearing protective goggles and latex gloves. For best results, apply Mahi BES at temperatures between 60° F and 90° F. In cooler conditions, the sealer should be warmed to approximately 70° F. Do not apply if surface or ambient temperature s below 50°F. A test for compatibility, penetration and adhesion is recommended. If the temperature is going to drop below freezing (32° F) make sure sealer has time to cure.
Mahi Beauty Enchanting Sealer is a concentrated single component modified acrylic urethane which comes packaged in a 5-gallon pail and must be stirred prior to application. DO NOT DILUTE
Mahi Beauty Enchanting Sealer sealer will normally dry in sunny areas within approximately 1 hour. Shaded areas, lower temperatures or high relative humidity will slow the drying process. The surface may be open to foot traffic in 4 hours and to vehicular traffic in 48 hours. To minimize tire marks, vehicles should not make sudden stops or tight turns.
- Immediately flush and agitate pump system after sealing with a mixture of 3 gallons water and 8 ounces of pine sol
- Flush out the pump system with 5 gallons of fresh water – 1 gallon every 5 minutes
- Always run water through the pump the next morning to have it ready for use
- View Seal ‘n Lock Pail Pump Cleanout Instructions
- Pavers with high absorption rate will require additional top coats of sealer to provide a protective barrier and desired enhancement.
- Mahi Beauty Enchanting Sealer is not intended for submerged surfaces.
Periodic washing of pavers with a mild detergent to keep the area clean is recommended.
DO NOT USE ACIDS. Gasoline, hydraulic fluids and motor oil spills should be removed from the surface of the pavers as soon as possible. We recommend that surfaces previously sealed with Super Wet Look® should be cleaned and resealed every 3 years, depending on environmental exposure and traffic.
CAUTION: Too many coats of sealer may induce a slippery condition. May be slippery during the application if walked on. May cause skin and eye irritation. Do not take internally. Wear mask. All label directions should be read thoroughly before use.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|