Seal ‘n Lock Natural Luster® Concrete Paver Water Based Sealer
- NATURAL LUSTER® is user friendly and environmentally safe. The high solids content of pure urethane wears evenly and lasts longer than solvent based sealers.
- FINISH EVERYTHING ALL IN ONE DAY – No need to wait for your pavers to dry before using this water based concrete sealer. You can apply the sealer on concrete pavers while they’re damp!
- PROTECT YOUR PAVERS – Applying this water-based sealer on your pavers will help provide added protection against fading, discoloration, tire marks, stains, algae, oil, grease and grime.
- NATURAL LOOK – Bring out the natural beauty of your decorative concrete paver surfaces with this water-based sealer. It helps highlight the details of brick pavers, travertine, limestone and natural stones.
- LONG-LASTING BEAUTY & VALUE – Boost the general appearance of your home! This concrete finishing solution improves the look of your patio, driveway, pool deck, and retaining wall pavers.
Natural Luster® Concrete Paver Water Based Sealer by Seal 'n Lock
Natural Luster® Paver Sealer From Seal ‘n Lock
Natural Luster® paver sealer from Seal ‘n Lock is a high solids, urethane modified acrylic sealer for brick pavers (with an algae and mold inhibitor) that penetrates the pavers to provide a protective barrier with superior joint stabilization (no need for polymeric sand) resulting in a natural luster. Natural Luster® paver coating is user friendly and environmentally safe.
Natural Luster® is user friendly and environmentally safe. The high solids content of pure urethane wears evenly and lasts longer than solvent based sealers.
Natural Luster® is available in a 5 gallon pail.
Natural Luster® Features
Locks sand into the joints
Algae & mold inhibitors
Prevents fading and discoloration
Resists stains and tire marking
All Seal ‘n Lock products are made of the most environmentally-friendly products available, and offer excellent weatherability, UV protection, and help prevent algae and mold. All of our cleaning and sealing products and specialty coatings are VOC compliant in all 50 states, and exceeds all hardscape product manufacturers minimum standards guidelines.
Typically, the application rate will vary from 150 to 200 sq. ft. per gallon for this paver coating, although this rate will vary depending on the texture, absorption rate of the surface and the width of the paver joints.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
We recommend wearing protective goggles and latex gloves. For best results, apply Natural Luster® at temperatures between 60° F and 90° F. In cooler conditions, the sealer should be warmed to approximately 70° F. Do not apply if surface or ambient temperature s below 50°F. A test for compatibility, penetration and adhesion is recommended. If the temperature is going to drop below freezing (32° F) make sure sealer has time to cure.
Natural Luster® is designed to be diluted with water 1 part water and 1 part sealer with a 2 coat system (flood coat and top coat). Natural Luster® requires mixing and stirring (2 minutes) prior to use.
Natural Luster® paver coating will normally dry in sunny areas within approximately 1 hour. Shaded areas, lower temperatures or high relative humidity will slow the drying process. The surface may be open to foot traffic in 4 hours and to vehicular traffic in 48 hours. To minimize tire marks, vehicles should not make sudden stops or tight turns.
Immediately flush and agitate pump system after sealing with a mixture of 3 gallons water and 8 ounces of pine sol
Flush out the pump system with 5 gallons of fresh water – 1 gallon every 5 minutes
Always run water through the pump the next morning to have it ready for use
Pavers with high absorption rate will require additional top coats of sealer to provide a protective barrier and desired enhancement.
Natural Luster® is not intended for submerged surfaces.
Periodic washing of pavers with a mild detergent to keep the area clean is recommended.
DO NOT USE ACIDS. Gasoline, hydraulic fluids and motor oil spills should be removed from the surface of the pavers as soon as possible. We recommend that surfaces previously sealed with Natural Luster® should be cleaned and resealed every 3 years, depending on environmental exposure and traffic.
CAUTION: Too many coats of sealer may induce a slippery condition. May be slippery during the application if walked on. May cause skin and eye irritation. Do not take internally. Wear mask. All label directions should be read thoroughly before use.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 16 in|
5 Gallon Pail